Sunday 13 November 2011

The 'Andrea Diet'

Just recently I have become obsessed with getting fit and strong. Two years I went through an anorexic phase where I lost so much weight my period actually stopped...eek...scary time. My weight plummeted to a mere 38 kgs. Then I picked up the weight and pushed forward to a slightly rounder 55 kgs which left me with *insert cry* love handles.

I've lost most of that water and bubble weight and have slimmed down to fit my tiny 5' feet frame. But those tiny love handles and cellulite bum & thighs are still ruling over my body. I'm about to start a diet that I call the 'Andrea Diet'.

Still living at home with my parents, curries is featured in every meal which makes it harder. My plan is to eat protein for dinner, low GI food, coconut water cocobella, no sugar (no chocolates wahhhh). All that mixed in with exercises 3-4 times a week which will consist of weight training, cardio and strength training.


Ahh wish me luck peeps!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment