Sunday 13 November 2011

The two way street

Every one knows about the two way street rule when it comes to relationships. To some it may come easy but others find it harder to open up about important things, forget about day to day activities.

Just recently I started experiencing this exact problem in my relationship. I am a very private person, lots of people believe they can read me like a book but not one single person can comment on my actual nature or events that have occurred in my life. After having gotten into my relationship, the boy used to tell me that I dont tell him things that go on in my life and that I've sort of built a wall around myself. It is now a year and a half into this relationship and the tables have turned.

I simply have learnt to share my day with him but every now and again, he misses out on few details and I have to hear about it from mutual friends with the same line "Oh didnt your boyfriend tell you?? " GRRRRR

So condescending. Am I overreacting or am I just a normal girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment