Monday 14 November 2011

First Photography class

So I had my first photography workshop last night. It went on really late, really wanted to update the blog about it by that time.

The location was in Canning Vale (lucky me, 2 mins away) and its this quiet little studio hiding away behind all the big industry buildings off Banister Road. The photographer that was teaching the class was Kelvin Chong. Most people recognise the name (I was not one of those people) coz of all the shoots that he does with the FM Radio & TV crew.

The class started at 630 and ended at 930pm. It was interesting to say the least but just so much information given in such a short time that when it came time for the practical, I was completely lost. The next class is set for Wednesday, same time and the last one is next Monday. Gotta love them scoopons!

Advice given by most people here at work was : Practise makes perfect ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment