Monday 14 November 2011

Channelling my inner creative blog

The hardest thing to do with blogging for me is figuring out what title to save it as. Its so crazy !! The content of it comes easy coz I have a lot to say and there's not enough hours in the day or enough people in my life to listen to it all plus ranting is just not cool when done face to face. (no room for escapeeee).

I've recently become obsessed with this particular blogger who I once bought a jacket from. Her name is Stefni luvieur, she takes the most amazing photographs, travels to amazing places and has such a creative streak to her blog, its inspiring.

Right now her posts is my daily routine. I'm trying to channel her view and merge it into my very new photography phase. You might start to see a similar trend between the blogs coz I can be a bit of a copy cat but I will try my hardest to incorporate my own unique style into it.

Once I figure out what that is !!

No comments:

Post a Comment