Saturday 12 November 2011

First Day

So I have been wanting to do this for a while. Having been inspired by so many wonderful blogs out there on food, drinks, beauty products and even pregnancy!


I'm not exactly sure what I want to achieve out of this blog, just know that I would like to share my views and opinions on day to day activity as a stress relief.

So let me introduce myself, my name is Andrea. I am 20 years old and have been living in Perth, Australia for the past 3 1/2 years. I was born and brought up in Dubai, Middle East but I am of Indian heritage ( I think thats the best way to describe my nationality).

For now this blog will remain a secret, no knowledge given to my family or friends about it, just complete strangers who can relate to some of the daily issues we all face.

I think this is it for now.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment